RE: radioactive material training for researchers

	Hi

	When I train our Firefighters on "handling contaminated casualty",
I've use "Invisible Thief Detection Powder" Because I seem to spill the
stupid powder all over the place whenever I opened the bottle, I suspended a
small amount of powder in about 200 ml of distilled water.  I then simply
sprayed the liquid thief detection solution onto the casualty, turned off
the lights and used a uvs-12 mineral light (black light) to show what they
would see.  Worked well and demonstrated our points and techniques very
well.  A big plus was how good our Firefighters felt knowing that they could
deal  with radioactively and/or chemically contaminated casualty,

	The stuff has been around our health center almost "forever".  The
box says manufactured by the Criminal Research Products, Inc. in
Conshohocken, Penn..

	Good luck.

	Emelie Lamothe
	lamothee@aecl.ca