RE: Accidents At Sea

Just a thought - would this be somewhere in the vicinity of where
Greenpeace _et_al._ are claiming releases of radioactivity into the
marine environment?

As Arte Johnson used to say "Verrrry In-ter-est-ing." ;-)

Dave Neil
neildm@id.doe.gov

On Wednesday, December 16, 1998 12:43 PM, Franz Schoenhofer
[SMTP:schoenho@via.at] wrote:

> I can only give a hint: many years ago during an accident a lot of
uranium
> hexa fluoride barrels were lost, of which only a part could be
recovered or
> found on the shore. I am rather sure it happened in or close to the
English