Re: sealed Source manufactuers/favbricators

Larry,

I was going to tell you to check my OSP Website but it looks like the folks with the "hot" keyboards have beat me to it.

Merry Christmas!

>>> Larry Boing <lboing@anl.gov> 12/23 10:34 AM >>>
RADSAFERS,

I am looking for a listing of sealed source manufacturers/fabricators.
Does this exist in some reference or some document out there somewhere?

I am also looking for a good source of info on NORM wastes.

    Larry Boing
    Argonne National Laboratory
    lboing@anl.gov