Re: RE: radioactive material training for researchers

I have used the glow in the dark light sticks.  I cut them open  and use
the liquid inside as the contaminant.  One good thing is that you don't
have to have a black light, just darkness.

| | | |__  Safety Support Officer, Physics & Space Technolgy
| | \___/  Lawrence Livermore National Labs
| \___/    merritt9@llnl.gov
\___/      Voice: (925)423-1143   Fax: (925)423-1088
	   "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow