RE: Magnesium-Zirconium-Thorium alloys

Paul
When I worked for CNSI in the early 80's we solidified/stabilized and
disposed of several hundred barrels of mag-thor machine turnings from
aircraft engine and spacecraft manufacture.  The manufacturers were required
by the NRC to dispose of the turnings as radwaste.  Contact me directly for
more info.  ltc3@pge.com.
Louis Claytor