Midyear HPS Radsafer meeting/eating/etc (not for the PC!)

I'd asked about this last year (well a few moths ago), and had a good
response, but I know there are more people on RADSAFE than there were
before, so rather than only sending to those people who responded, here goes:

Part of my original message: Since I live in the area, I'd like to start
something that I hope can be an event at all future meetings: a somewhat
organized RADSAFE night out.
What I propose to do is to give directions to a (great) local restaurant
(Sadies for those who know) and arrange for enough room for those who
express interest to consume adequate quantities of food and beverages and to
enjoy themselves with others from RADSAFE.
I don't want to make this a complex event to set up (or attend), but have
enjoyed having "a few" at other meetings with (radsafers?) we know but may
never have met face-to-face, and figure there may be interest from others.

I've reserved a room at Sadies, an excellent place for New Mexican food,
margaritas, etc.  I had 24 people express interest before, many of whom are
locals, so I knew they probably wouldn't be interested in taking a bus.
So... I'd suggest either trying to meet in the lobby of the Doubletree
(the hotel in the program) at about 5:45 and taxi-pool (approx $ 10.00 one
way) or con somebody with a rental car into giving you a ride (again, we
could muster in the Doubletree lobby).  It's about 4 miles, and the
directions are pretty simple:

4th street is a couple of blocks west of the hotel/convention
center/parking.  Go north on 4th (if you cross central, that's SOUTH, turn
around) you'll cross under I-40, and a whole bunch of other streets,
eventually you'll cross Montano, a ways past Smiths grocery store (on left)
there's a stoplight on Solar (with a Giant gas station on opposite corner),
turn right, Sadie's is right in front of you.   If you cross Osuna (a
stoplight), turn around, you missed it.  If you get lost, Sadie's phone #
is 345-5339.

I told Sadies to expect 24 people and reserved space for 6:00, but that's
not carved in stone, so if you want to bring others, feel free, it should
be fun.

Brian Rees