[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: U&Ra and water

Professor Roy Spalding at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln has done
a lot of groundwater studies on U and Ra, their sources, etc.  I am not
sure if he has done any work on finding ways to mitigate it, but he is
very knowledgable on the subject.  I don't know his email address, but
you could find it through UNLinfo.edu.us.  His phone number is
402-472-7558.  Another person named Dan Snow (a graduate student of
Spalding's) is also quite knowledgable, but he may have graduated and
moved on.  I hope this helps.

Larry Grimm largrimm@pacbell.net
The RADSAFE Frequently Asked Questions list, archives and subscription
information can be accessed at http://www.ehs.uiuc.edu/~rad/radsafe.html