Journals to donate

I have some journals that I would like to donate rather than toss out.  Over
the years I must have invested several thousand dollars toward their
purchase.  I only ask to be reimbursed for shipping costs, if any.  Below is
a list of journals that are available.

Health Physics / 1978 to 1998
American Industrial Hygiene Association / 1981 to 1998
American Occupational and Environmental / Health 1986 to 1998
Bioelectromagnetics Society / 1980 to 1995
Journal of Microwave Power / 1980 to 1990

A small number of individual journals are missing here-and-there, but sets
are mostly complete.  Would prefer to donate entire sets.  I am located in
the far western suburbs of Chicago.  If interested, please contact me at
millert@xsite.net.

Tim Miller