Re: Fwd:RE: Question RE <Working Level>

I agree that the Robley Evans paper is excellent.  If you're having trouble
finding it, it may be helpful to know that it was reprinted in the "Health
Physics" journal, in 1980:  vol 38 (June), pp. 1173-1197.

Regarding: " Leave it
to us Americans once again to develop strange non-SI units and try to
inflict
them on everyone else!"  As I've always said:  "Give us 2.54 cm, and we'll
take 1.6 km!"

The opinions expressed are stictly mine.
It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

You wrote:

>I agree with you on the Robley Evans article; it is one of my favorite
>references on the subject of radon.  The full reference is "Engineers'
Guide
>the Elementary Behavior of Radon Daughters," Health Physics 17:229-252,
1969.