Worldwide Radionuclide Production and Use

     Hello All,

     I am looking for leads on the worldwide production and use of
     radionuclides for medical, industrial, and research use.  In
     particular, I'm interested in references that list, for example, the
     top 10 radionuclides ranked by total activity produced for nuclear
     medicine.

     Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

     Jerry Falo
     USACHPPM