Request for Nomograms

Does anyone have Nomograms, a.k.a. Nomographs for air sampling radioactive airborne environments with low volume, high volume and lapel type air sampling devices.  We (Duane Arnold Energy Center NPP) are interested in using Nomograms in our routine and work related radiological air sampling program.  An e-mailed electronic version of the Nomographs would be the best method for us to adapt them to our specific needs.  You can respond or E-mail me directly at the address listed below.
Thanks, in advance for your help.

Scott Nelson (319) 851-7676
Radiological Engineer
scottnelson@alliant-energy.com