RE: WHATARETHEY II

I got the picture as a base-64 coded file; it decoded to the picture ok.
(Well, I did edit the filename before decoding. :-)  )

Haven't a clue what they are though ...

Dave Neil
neildm@id.doe.gov

On Wednesday, January 13, 1999 7:37 AM, James Myers [SMTP:JHM@nrc.gov]
wrote:
> Dave Brown just emailed and said the jpeg image bombed on the Radsafe.
Sorry about that!

> Here's a description.       Grey metal "pin" or needle bearing shape.
About 3" long.  About 3/16 to 1/8" dia.   Both ends are notched, ie.,
set back from the base diameter about 1/16" giving them a "top hat" look
from the side.