RE: Fwd:RE: Question RE <Working Level>

There was an obnoxious (great!) question on the ABHP exam about 5 (?) years
ago.  It asked you to prove the definition of a working level month and
actually calculating the number 1.3 x 10E5 Mev/L of alpha energy arise?  It
can be done, but there were a few tricks.  Look up solutions to that problem
and you will see where it all comes from, with all the assumptions.

Trisha Edgerton, MS, CHP
California Department of Health Services
Radiologic Health Branch
Sacramento, CA
pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov
(916) 322-6268