RE: Re[2]: New study suggests radon threat may be overestimated

I was watching the Discovery Channel last night, and on their "Discovery
News" break (a short segment of scientific news) they relayed a couple of
sentences about the reduction in apparent harm due to radon.  I was
impressed that they chose to present it.

Trisha Edgerton, MS, CHP
California Department of Health Services
Radiologic Health Branch
Sacramento, CA
pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov
(916) 322-6268