Re: High School Level Radiation Education Curriculum?

Last year the Massachusetts Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management Board completed a
teachers training package on "Radiation and Low-Level  Radioactive Waste." This
package was designed for use by high school science teachers. More information can
be obtained from Carol Amick the MLLRAWMB Executive Director.
Carol.Amick@state.ma.us.

warren_church@uml.edu