Re: EPDs for personnel monitoring and surveys

Robert Free wrote:

> Actually, the number of overexposures to radiographers in Texas
> doubled between 1986 and 1987....

And both of them are not too happy about it?

I joke, but seriously, the use of percentages without numbers is one of the tools the 'anti's" use frequently to justify their point.  We should not do the same.

My opinion of course.

Scott

--
Scott O. Schwahn, CHP