HP Software

What it is, all!

I'm looking for some leads on HP software designed for industrial and R&D
work. Most of the software I've seen is for university/hospital settings,
which is where the market is I'm sure, but we can't use it. We currently
have a beautiful system built up on dbase, but, it's ancient and we need to
modernize. Any comments on the quality, ease of use, costs, and customer
support would be welcomed too.

Thank you for your help.

If they have a funeral procession at night, do they drive with their lights
off? :D

Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space