Re: HP Software

Don:

We at On Site Systems  are the developers of the HP Assistant.  We have
installations as you mentioned in Universities and Hospitals.  In addition, we
have a number of installations in R& D facilities.  Dupont, SmithKline,
Monsanto, Searle, etc. to name a few use our software for their radiation
tracking needs.  What makes this software different, we are able to customize
the software around the way you do things, not the way we think you should do
them.

I would like to send you a demo and/or discuss your requirements.  Please
email or call me at :

Mike DaPrato
On Site Systems, Inc.
23 North Gore