medical health physics -- Student looking for help

To all:

	I received the following message from a student at Idaho State University.
 I know many of you may have ideas that you would like to share with Chris.
 If you do, please respond directly to him at:
mailto:watchman@physics.isu.edu

	Thanks to those of you who answer.

Jerry Thomas

Hello, my name is Chris Watchman and I am currently a graduate student
in health physics at Idaho State University.  I am interested in the
medical applications of health physics and would like to do my thesis in
that area.  I was wondering if you could direct me to some resources in
the area which I can use to develop a background in the subject.  Also
if you have any ideas which would make a good thesis project I would be
very interested to hear from you.

Thank you for you time and assistance.

Chris Watchman