Re: medical health physics -- Student looking for help

	Chris:
	Nearly all thesis topics are suggested by the thesis advisor. If
you can't find a thesis advisor who can give you the suggestions you are
seeking, you are at the wrong university.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260