Re: medical health physics -- Student looking for help

Hi all,

>Nearly all thesis topics are suggested by the thesis advisor.

Actually, in the graduate school education I have been involved in, the
students were expected to research and find a thesis topic, with the
school approving and guiding the process with advisors/committees (at
least so I was told).  While I guess that every school is different, I am
not sure I would say that a student looking for a good worthwhile topic
and associated resources is "at the wrong University".  As a note, I
notice that the original e-mail message  was not sent to Radsafe by the
student, but by one of the Radsafers. Comments to Radsafe about this then
are not going to make it to the student, who's e-mail was included in the
original posting.