RE: give me your opinion

I totally disagree, if you got exposed to inhaled Pu  (and we have not
decided if it is oxide, metal or nitrate, insoluble, non-respirable, or
soluble)  you could POSSIBLY get leukemia or lung cancer in 10-30 years,
probably never.  The victim (of this unlikely) scenario is at greater risk
from the head injury than the Pu.

My own opinion.

Mike Dempsey