Re: Give Me You Opinion

I agree with your response.  I do have a question about the UF6. Are you
concerned about the fluorine aspect?  The specific activity of U238 is
180,000 times less than Pu 239.  Assuming its all U235, then were talking
28000 time lower SA.  The biological half lives are 9-15 DAYS for U and 200
YEARS for Pu.  Inhaled U is not a major threat.

Of course my own opinion.

Mike Dempsey

At 05:07 PM 1/25/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm not a trained emergecy paramedic, or accident responder.  Just a
>knowledgeable HP with some first aid training and a Scoutmaster's "Be
Prepared"