Looking for...

I am looking for one or more papers written by Don Lee from ORNL.  I understand that he did some research and wrote some papers to support the long lamented BRC proposal.  I understand that the document(s) I am looking for discusses various pathways for radioactive materials after free release.  I don't reallly know any more about it.  If this isn't enough information for identification, let me know and I will ask more questions of the people here who saw this stuff originally.  I appreciate any help.  Thanks

Joelle Key
jkey@mail.state.tn.us