Criticality Safety Positions

RADSAFE Members,

ATL has a potential need for a few Criticality Safety Engineers in the very
near future.  If you are looking for some part-time (with a potential for
full-time) work, please forward you resume to hr@atlintl.com.  The position
will be in support of some of our government clients.

We would like to request that all responses be in the form of e-mail to
hr@atlintl.com.  This will just make it easier for us to get the resumes to
the infamous "people that count"!

Thanks,

Bill

PS:  Keep your eyes peeled for another position announcement in the near
future!

William D. Ulicny

ATL International, Inc.	wulicny@atlintl.com
20251 Century Blvd.	301-515-6799 (Direct)
Suite 200	301-972-4430 (Main)
Germantown, MD 20874	301-972-6904
http://www.atlintl.com

distinction is yours to draw...