RE: Pu Toxicity vs DDT

I didn't mean for this to get specific, just to say it wouldn't be an innocuous
dose.  For the calculations I assumed an elemental mass of 0.5-g  Pu-239, but in
an ICRP-30 insoluble form.  If you swallow enough, even an F1 of 0.0001 can get
quite a bit into the body.

	Jay A. MacLellan, CHP
	Manager, Radiation Records
	Radiation and Health Technology