Paul Harvey news

Group, riding in today my car pool's driver had the radio on a station
that get's Paul Harvey's news.  He said that "Scientists" had discovered
a way to neutralize the soil arround contaminated National Labs.  The
wonder material "orange juice".  I'm not kidding!  Mear the end he said
something about restoring fertility to poisened soil.

Words fail me.  I wish I could remember the exact words.  If' I'd had any
idea I would have taped it.

Perhaps somebody can obtain a transcript.

Any opinions are of course soley mine.
Peter G. Vernig VA Medical Center Denver
vernig.peter@forum.va.gov