Re: Regulatory Guide 8.11

Reg Guide 8.11 was written by Robert Alexander.He would be able to identify the committee that wrote the associated standard.
 AKR@NRC.GOV

>>> Lew Helgeson <lewhelgeson@helge.com> 02/01 3:10 PM >>>
Fellow Health Physicists,

I am looking for an on-line copy of Regulatory Guide 8.11, "Applications of
Bioassay for Uranium."

My goal is to find a page in this document that lists the members of the
committee that drew up the document. What help can be
found in our group?

Lew Helgeson
Helgeson Scientific Services
1072-A Serpentine Lane
Pleasanton, CA 94566-4760
(925) 846-3453

PS: May I pat myself on the back a bit? On February 15, 1966 I formed our
company and told people that either "I was unemployed" or "I was an
entrepreneur."  Now, 33 years later, I guess it was the latter! (No, I
haven't retired or died, as some people have said.)