Tamper resistant devices for waste drum ring bolts

Good morning

I'm in search of a device designed to disallow the removal of the bolt,
with only a common wrench, from the closure ring fitted to a 55 gallon open
top steel drum.  I recall seeing such a device that required a special tool
for the removal of a threaded cylindrical sleeve at the end of the bolt.
I've also seen some with a padlocking mechanism.  Both of these are
attached to the bolt after it has been secured through the threaded part of
the ring.  Is anyone out there familiar with the use and a source of such a
device?  My office needs to obtain a dozen or so in the near future.  Your
help is appreciated.

Thanks

T.Fox
UCSD Office of EH&S