waste tank disposal

Joe wrote:

I have heard that this NRC/DOT guidance document has been issued as
RAMREG-003 (a DOT guidance document) but I have not been able to put my
hands on it.  The final guidance may be significantly different from
that
presented above from the draft document.  So, option #2 may still be a
possibility.

You can download and print this document form the DOT website if you
have
Adobe Acrobat Reader.  Sorry I don't have the website address handy.

D. Steva