Re: halflives

I'VE GOT A "(HALF)"-LIFE.

Thanks all for your responses regarding halflives.  The best URL link was
sent to me by Bruce Busby.  Thanks Bruce.

Here it is:

http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/wallet/walletcontent.shtml

At 12:35 PM 2/4/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Sorry.  As Bruce points out GE has the 15th ed (1996) out.  My project to
>post that version just seems not to have reached the top of my list.
>Disclaimer:  the above are the personal musings of the author, and do not
>represent any past, present, or future position of NIST, the U.S. government,
>or anyone else who might think that they are in a position of authority.
>Lester Slaback, Jr.  [Lester.Slaback@NIST.GOV]
>NBSR Health Physics
>Center for Neutron Research
>NIST
>100 Bureau Dr.  STOP 3543
>Gaithersburg, MD  20899-3543
>301 975-5810

Tad  Blanchard            /__ \ /___\   NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
Parallax, Inc                  O         Code 205.9, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Sr Health Physics Tech        / \                    Phone: 301-286-9157
Assistant RSO                /___\                   Fax:   301-286-1618
        primary -> mailto:Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov
        alternate -> mailto:tmblanch@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov
    http://gsfc-aphrodite.gsfc.nasa.gov/205/205-2/Health/RADPROT.HTM