Re: halflives

You can also have the nndc mail you an actual wallet card booklet that will
fit in your shirt pocket (for all of us true nerds.)  Actually I have found
many an occasion to open up the booklet and look up a half-life.

>Thanks all for your responses regarding halflives.  The best URL link was
>sent to me by Bruce Busby.  Thanks Bruce.
>
>Here it is:
>
>http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/wallet/walletcontent.shtml

Nolan E. Hertel, PhD, PE
Director, Neely Research Center
Professor of Nuclear Engineering and Health Physics
G. W. Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0425
(404)894-3717 or -3601
facs: (404) 894-3733 or -9325