Re: Nasal Radium Irradiation [NRI] / Thesis Availability-Health Risk Discussion

bobscottchp@juno.com writes:

<< Gerry to the rescue; bully for you!!

Bob:
What are you referring to? What has been rescued and what are you applauding?
Gerry has already apologized as noted below in his post to me of yesterday
which you should probably consider:

  <<Mr. Farber:

     I see where I missed the original postings and discussions about this
     discussion.  I suspect that the thread started as part of the
     Nasal Irradiation thread.  I probably skipped over your original post
     and came in on the "Johns Hopkins Coverup" thread.  Based on what you
     have said, I too would share your concerns about the ethics of
     withholding information.

     I apologize for coming late into the *fray* and for any
     misunderstanding that I caused.

     Jerry Falo
     jer3ry@aol.com >>

I would suggest we keep our discussion of the Nasal Radium Irradiation [NRI]
issue focused on the facts as they are presently understood. We're supposedly
radiation protection professionals in an imperfect search for understanding
radiation risk, not adversaries.  Let's keep the "bull[y]" out of our
discussions if possible.

Thanks,
Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Director - Radium Experiment Assessment Project [REAP]
Consulting Scientist
Public Health Sciences
19 Stuart St.
Pawtucket, RI 02860

Phone/FAX: (401) 727-4947  E-mail: radproject@usa.net
            Web address: http://www.delphi.com/carsreap

The Radium Experiment Assessment Project [REAP] is a project
of the Center for Atomic Radiation Studies, Inc., a not-for-profit 501(c)(3)
organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.