Re: ABHP Exam, common sense?

I hear that there are plans to change the format of Part II several
years from now.    [?2001??]  I am told the new format would be multiple
choice and short answer questions.  As someone who sat through Part II,
I know the current format does challenge one.  It will be interesting to
see if the new Part II format is as challenging.  Then again, maybe what
I have heard is incorrect??? Anybody out there heard anything official
about the change?

Aggie
Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu
203 737-2142