Re: ABHP Exam, common sense?

I think that the problem is NOT that the exam is difficult, but that it is
unpredictable, with the pass rate varying so much from year to year.    I
don't buy the party line that this is due to differences in candidate
preparation.  It's hard to prepare for a craps shoot. (BTW, I am a CHP.)  I
think that the exam should be difficult, but that it should be written so
that
there is an established set of knowledge and skills, which, if mastered,
will
provide the candidate a reasonable assurance of passing.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com