please watch your quoting

Just a reminder to edit out unneeded quotes.  I am seeing far too many
people respond with a couple of lines on top of a hundred lines of
quoted material.

Not only does overquoting deter others from reading what you have to
say, but there are a number of subscribers with strict size quotas on
their e-mail systems.  Additionally, the overhead unnecessarily consumes
drive space on the machine on which the RADSAFE archives reside.  I'm
not really looking forward to putting my unix system admin hat on to
move the RADSAFE archive partition any time soon. :-)

Oh yes, and the URL at the bottom of each and every RADSAFE message
really does point you to the most Frequently Asked Questions as well as
the archives and the search engine.  (hint, hint)

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--