RE: Baseline Eye Exams

I worked with class 3 and class 4 lasers, and we were never offered the
opportunity to get a baseline eye exam. This request was made following an
accident were an engineer was exposed and had some eye damage. We were told
if we felt we needed baselines we could get one and pay for it ourselves.
So, I did.