History of HP at University of Rochester

Dear Radsafers:

In the short time I have been RSO at the U of R I have come to realize that
there is a fair amount of the history of our profession present here.  At
the Midyear Meeting Ron Kathren encouraged me to consider writing a history
of Health Physics research at the U of R, something I am seriously
considering.  This is something I am not able to do on my own, however.

I am considering a combination of formal and anecdotal history, perhaps
alternating between first-hand accounts of work here and a more scholarly
description of events.  To this end, I would greatly appreciate hearing
from any former Rochestarians who would be willing to help.  Also, if you
know of any former inmates here who are off-list but might be willing to
help, please ask them to contact me or send me the information to contact
them.

This is nothing that will happen quickly, because it will have to take
place around my job, my family, and my research, but it will happen.  In
the interim, I would greatly appreciate any help you might be able to provide.

Thanks!

Andy
---
Andrew Karam, MS, CHP			akaram@safety.rochester.edu
RSO, University of Rochester		http://www.rochester.edu/Admin/EHAS/rshpage.htm
(716) 275-3781 (voice)				(716) 256-0365 (fax)

"Just as, from the pawprint alone, one recognizes the lion." Johann
Bernoulli, 1697 referring to Newton's anonymous solution of the
brachistochrone problem.