RE: New York Times - Red Meat Irradiation Rules

Throwing away a lot of food is certainly the best way I can think of to
improve everybody's life.
I certainly wouldn't want to make a profit myself.  Whenever I look for a
job I always work for the emplyer that charges me the most to work for
them, that way I'm always a better person because I've lost the maximum
possible amount of money.  I have heard that some really bad people
actually require their employers to pay them but I have a hard time
understanding such an evil concept.  Of course the problem in paying your
employer to work for them is that in order for them to be good employers
they have to be wasteful and inefficient so that they don't make a profit.

Clearly my own thoughts, and hopefully no one elses.

Don Kosloff, 2910 Main St. Perry OH 44081, dkosloff@ncweb.com

Brian_Gaulke@hc-sc.gc.ca on 02/12/99 11:38:04 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu