RE: New York Times - Red Meat Irradiation Rules

Well said brother!  Touche to all who have no appetite for profit, the
former Soviet Union awaits you!  When I see all the starving people in
Africa on the TV,  I bet the last thing in their mind is whether the food
has been irradiated or not.

Clearly my own opinion!

Mike Dempsey
mdempsey@lanl.gov