RE: Respirator Fit Testing

Hi All,

We too experienced similar problems here at Diablo Canyon.  We use incense
to create our particles.  We had the same burn permit/open flame problems
that you mention, but the incense was OK since it is not an open flame.  The
folks that make the PortaCount do sell a particle generator but we have had
good success and consistency with the incense, although the scent gets old
after a while.

Hope this helps.

Linda

Linda M. Sewell, CHP