RE: Future Changes to Part II?

Brian, I respectfully disagree. To generalize (and we know the problems
with that): Part I is a test of knowledge.  Part II is the application
of knowledge using appropriate judgement.  Would that not be a skill?

Wes

Wesley M. Dunn, CHP, Director, Environmental Health & Safety
International Isotopes, Inc.
3100 Jim Christal Road
Denton, Texas  76207
Wdunn@intiso.com <mailto:Wdunn@intiso.com>