re: Canadian regulations for Nonionizing radiation

Note that the regulations referred to below deal with ionizing radiation,
not non-ionizing radiation.  The Atomic Energy Control Board (AECB), soon
to be known as the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, is Canada's federal
nuclear control regulatory agency.

At 08:46 AM 2/18/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I just got this message, so I foward it to Radsafe, because it has good
>information for all. Thanks, John P. Hageman.
>
>From:	"Kenneth Oxorn" <oxorn@ansq4.lps.umontreal.ca>
>Subject:	Atomic Energy Control Board of Canada documents
>Date:	Wednesday, February 17, 1999 at 11:02:49 am CST
>
>Dear John,
>
>We were browsing through the Web from the AECB, and we thought you might be
>interested yourself.  Canada has recently rewritten a lot of its RP
>regulations and procedures, and has published on the Web a number of drafts
>for review.
>
>The main page of AECB can be accessed by http://198.103.98.211 and you can
>then click "English" to get to the main English menu.

(snip)

Eric Cowdrey
Radiation Protection Officer
Department of Medical Physics
Manitoba Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation
100 Olivia Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3E 0V9
CANADA

Telephone: (204) 787-2166/4145