inquiry for cases about radiation contamination in residence

Hi everyone,

I currently work on a research about an incident of Cobalt-60 contamination
in residence in Taiwan. I am interested in how people's perception of
radiation as well as other social and cultural factors shape the emergence
of activism in this incident in Taiwan.   I wonder whether there are similar
cases in US or any other country.  I learned Radon contamination in
residence on literature but i have never found Co-60 one or any similar
cases but not the natural radiation contamination.  (The case in Taiwan is
construction bars had been contaminated by Co-60 accidentally.)

If you know any related literature in this area, please reply me at
"kaoshufe@pilot.msu.edu"

Thank you very much.

best regards,

Shu-Fen Kao