Re: inquiry for cases about radiation contamination in residence

	Regarding your question, considerable work has been done here on
psychosocial aspects of radiation exposure and on how people perceive
their exposures, based on experiences with the immigrants to Israel from
the former Soviet Union near Chernobyl. This work has been published and
was carried out by Dr. Julie Cwikel and her associates at the Department
of Social Work of the Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva,
Israel.

				Michael R. Quastel MD PhD
				Nuclear Medicine
			        Soroka Medical Center