Food Irradiation Symbol

The food irradiation symbol is not the Trefoil symbol used for rad
protection.

My concern was using the trefoil would scare customers away and stop food
irradiation. Most of us would agree that food irradiation would be a good
thing for society and we wouldn't want to scare off people with a symbol
which means that the food is radioactive.

In fact, the proposed symbol looks pretty inviting!!!  So I withdraw my
concerns!!!!!

You can see the proposed symbol at the below listed site and I have attached
it.

Tom Goff

http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/NUREGS/BR0217/fig15.html

 <<Radura Symbol.doc>>