RE: Question re. 1940's medical procedure

I don't remember how this thread started, but I'd like to jump in with some
old treatment.

My father in law received radiation treatment by way of the radium hat in
the late 1940's.  He had ring worm on his head growing up in NYC.  He still
reports to New York University every one or two years as part of some follow
up on what I guess is some tracking of these types of
procedures/experiments.

Matt Williamson
Indian Point Unit 3
Williamson.m@nypa.gov <mailto:Williamson.m@nypa.gov>