From: Evangelista, John R. [mailto:evangelistaj@coned.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 7:21 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 2 Questions

A while back someone out there posted a Internet address for a Training
guide for Health Physics Technicians. I bookmark the site but someone
deleted it. Can anybody remember it? I think it was the Departmentof Engery
Training Guide

Also, can I get some ideas of which formula everyone is using for MDC and
MDA Determinations. I am intrested in a formula to achived a certain MDA by
varrying sample count time only.
Thanks

John R. Evangelista
SNHPT