RE: Radiation Symbol on Irradiated Food????

I only got involved in this issue this morning.  I am assuming that FDA will
be using the Radura;  Some one forwarded to me the USDA home page. you may
want to look at this.

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/oa/fr/99-4401.htm

perhaps this will answer the question.

Tom Goff