Re: area surveys for brachytherapy

Carol, I would think that the HCFA billing codes would be a good place
to start.  I would think that some provision is made for the medical
physic / health physics efforts inherent in the proper administration
of these procedures.  I, of course, charge for the health physics
consultation associated with our 131-I therapy.